Fungal remediation practices and guidelines have changed dramatically in the past year, so Wondermakers has two opportunities for remediators, consultants, inspectors and property managers to get up to date.
Mold Refresher Course: June 22, 2015
- Standards and guidelines promulgated at the national and state levels
- Health effects and potential connection between mold and illnesses
- Engineering controls to improve efficiency when isolating and removing mold contamination
- Efficient methods for dealing with complex remediation problems such as crawlspaces, vaulted ceilings, contents, etc.
- Pro-active management of the project through quality control efforts including post-remediation evaluation techniques
- Technician course consists of three days of training focused on teaching individuals how to set up various mold remediation projects and how to accomplish the specific removal and cleaning tasks associated with such projects. The course includes classroom discussion and hands-on activities.
- The Fungal Contamination textbook is included in the class registration.