5 IICRC CEC - Gym cleanliness can boost members’ satisfaction, retain members, and increase revenue.
This course was developed to help custodial staff clean fitness centers according to professional standards. This course covers how to clean and disinfect all major components of a fitness center, from the equipment to the mirrors and glass, to different types of flooring, to the pool area, restroom, showers, and lockers.
- Help fitness centers meet the challenges associated with cleaning and janitorial services.
- Provide a systematic approach to surface cleaning and infection prevention of a fitness center.
- Instill a high level of competence and knowledge among the janitorial staff.
- Address the vitally important aspects of cleaning, infection control and surface preservation.
- Now more than ever, members expect their fitness center facility to be impeccably clean and germ-free.
This course covers how to properly clean and disinfect a fitness center. Students will learn how to safely mix chemicals, use appropriate PPE, and clean all components of a fitness center to professional standards.
Instructor: Shadmani Kalim
You must earn an 80% or higher to receive your certificate!