The American Policyholder Association is a nonprofit watchdog organization that promotes integrity, honesty and best practices in the property loss adjustment sector of the insurance industry. In this episode of Ask the Expert, Executive Director Doug Quinn talks about the APA’s work advocating for policyholder benefits and promoting solutions in insurance coverage, the insurance claim process, and the repair and rebuilding process for policyholders across the U.S.
This episode covers:
- Background on the APA’s history, mission and four-part strategy
- Holding the insurance industry accountable to policyholders
- How the APA relates to restoration contractors
- Reflections from 2021
- Objectives for 2022, including the APA’s relationship with the restoration industry
- How restoration contractors can connect with the APA
Check out this episode of Ask the Expert to learn more. You can watch the video here or listen to the audio version of our conversation here. You can also find our show on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. Just search for Restoration & Remediation Ask the Expert, then hit Follow.