The Restoration Industry Association (RIA) is seeking speakers who can present a session and lead a round table discussion as subject matter experts at the 2022 International Restoration Convention & Industry Expo taking place April 11-13, 2022 in Reno, Nevada. The deadline to submit is Thursday, September, 30.
Subject topic the RIA is seeking presentations on include:
- Hiring 101 and Negligent Hiring
- Technology Resource Management, or Technology Mapping.
- Retaining and developing sales staff
- Complex or large loss management
- Consolidation experiences including: people who manage the process; the variety of tools available in mergers, acquisitions, or investment partners; what owners and their teams have to do if preparing to go through the process and valuation; post-acquisition experience; and advice from those in the industry
There are a limited number of opportunities to schedule sessions on these topics.
Speakers that participate in RIA's 2022 International Restoration Convention & Industry Expo will receive complimentary registration.