R&R IICRC Monthly Update
Do you have any resolutions for the New Year? How about enhancing your credentials with a new certification?
Find out more about the certifications available, as well as when classes are being held in your area by visiting the IICRC website at www.iicrc.org.
S500 Seminar Videos
Interested in learning more about the S500 Standard for Professional Water Damage Restoration?
Twelve educational videos from a special two-day IICRC S500 seminar are available to premium subscribers on the Standards Subscription website. The video presentations include tutorials from S500 consensus body members on the newly-revised fourth edition, including explanations of the entire document as well as its major changes and applications.
The IICRC subscription website allows online access to all current IICRC standards, reference guides, technical papers and multimedia publications from anywhere an Internet connection is available – completely eliminating the need to carry a 300-plus page binder to worksites. The site also allows you to:
- Log in anywhere and access online content on your tablet, phone or computer
- Search and sort for what you need and get information on the spot
- Make notes online and save them for reference later
- Download individual sections and chapters as needed
For more information about the IICRC subscription website, visit: http://publications.iicrc.org
IICRC Seeking Volunteers
The IICRC continues to seek volunteers to serve on consensus bodies for the development of the following Standards and Reference Guides:
- ANSI/IICRC S100: Standard and IICRC R100 Reference Guide for Professional Cleaning of Textile Floor Coverings.
- BSR-IICRC S300: Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Upholstery Cleaning.
- *New* BSR-IICRC S550: Standard for Professional Water Damage Restoration of Commercial Structures.
- ANSI/IICRC S800: Standard and R800 Reference Guide for Professional Inspection of Textile Floor Coverings.
Those interested in submitting an application to participate on the consensus bodies should visit the Standards website at http://www.iicrc.org/standards/.