Refund Insurance is now included with your registration fee as long as you have paid the premium. You will receive a 100% refund of your registration fees, if you are unable to attend this event due to a reason covered under the policy:
What is covered?
1) The death, injury, or illness happening to the attendee or exhibitor, a member of their immediate family who is under the age of 70, or any person(s) in the group due to attend the event with the attendee or exhibitor
2) Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Police service or other local Government agency has issued warning not to travel;
3) Mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft in route of a private vehicle taking the attendee or exhibitor to this event;
4) Jury Duty which the attendee or exhibitor was unaware of at the time of registration;5) The attendee or exhibitor being summoned to appear at court proceedings as a witness which they were unaware of at the time of registration;
6) Burglary or fire at the residence of the attendee or exhibitor in the forty-eight (48) hours immediately before this event that required attendance of the emergency services;
7) The attendee or exhibitor being a member of the armed forces and being posted overseas unexpectedly;
8) Unexpected disruption of the public transport networks the attendee or exhibitor could not have reasonably known about before the date or time of this event;
9) The attendee or exhibitor being relocated for work more than one hundred (100) miles from the work location which they were unaware of at the time of booking, or they are unexpectedly terminated from their job. (See policy for exclusions to this coverage).
Frequently Asked Questions
When does my insurance coverage start?
The moment you pay your registration fee!
When does my insurance coverage end?
Upon the show opening on the first day of the event!
What if I attend one day, but can’t attend the next?
Sorry, registration fees cannot be pro-rated. If you attend one day of registration you cannot be refunded for any other missed functions.
When can I file a claim?
As soon as you know that you’re unable to attend Preparing to Respond! Whether you enter a claim 6 months out or 30 days after the event, the policy will provide a 100% refund should you be unable to attend due to a covered reason.
Wait… I can file a claim AFTER the event if I missed it?
Absolutely! If anything comes up and you have to miss the event, you can file a claim up to 30 days AFTER the event to get your full refund! The deadline is October 31st, 2019.
What do I have to do to sign up for this insurance?
Nothing! It is automatically included with your registration to attend Preparing to Respond!
What if I have more claims questions?
Rainprotection Insurance handles everything. Their claims department provides an online claims website that will manage all claims and issue refunds.