Become A Sponsor
Restore Your Company as a Thought Leader
- Receive extensive brand exposure on all event promotional materials in print and online
- Network and build relationships with restoration and reconstruction professionals
- Showcase your product or service with in a prominent booth location
- Secure qualified leads and receive the full attendee list with contact information
- Increase Brand Awareness:
Expose your product and service to a qualified group of disaster recovery professionals looking to improve their business.
- Gain a Competitive Edge:
Receive complete access to all educational sessions to remain engaged in new technology, industry trends and competitive developments.
- Achieve New Business:
The program offers ample networking opportunities providing optimal face time and productive conversations with your target audience.
Who Should Sponsor/Exhibit?
- Lab Quality and Testing Instrument Suppliers
- Equipment Financing & Leasing Companies
- Safety/PPE Suppliers & Manufacturers
- Fleet Management Companies
- Packout & Storage Logistics Companies
- Portable Contents Cleaning Solutions
- IAQ Vendors
- Education & Certification Bodies & Organizations
- Vendors of restoration /remediation specialist who are involved in CAT loss
Preparing to Respond is produced by Restoration & Remediation magazine and BNP Media Events.
Please be aware there are unscrupulous companies that may attempt to sell you attendee lists from a BNP Event. These companies are not endorsed by BNP and are not legitimate. If you have questions on the viability of a solicitation for a BNP Event please call BNP Registration Services at (844) 644-7449.