Your R&R Week in Review: July 23 Edition
July 28, 2012
In case you missed it...
- The family of a New Haven tile setter, who died after contracting an asbestos-related cancer, was awarded $2.4 million. Read more
- Wahl Instruments has announced a warranty program on its IR cameras. Read more
- We joined about 200 contractors, suppliers and vendors at Nu-Tech Cleaning System's customer appreciation day. See the recap and photos
- We posted a new case study via Paul Davis National about restoring a community church. Read more
- Finally, we'd like to remind you to submit your stories of the strangest thing you've experience on a restoration/remediation job. Enter the contest here